The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gz Twin Turbo

r1george

Time To Sell My Tt

Firstly I Will Say I Looked At About 30 Supra's Before Settling On This Car And Consider It To Be One Of The Best Standard Supra's I've Seen Even At Club Event's (in My Opinion And I'm Bias I Suppose)

It's An Almost Standard Gz Tt Auto With 143,000km About 89,000mls, It's Got 19" Wheels Which Are In Perfect Condition, Bodywork Is Excellent With Almost Perfect Paintwork And No Dents/scratches Etc. Everything Works On The Car Including The Air-con.

Just Had New Radiator Fitted And Recently Replace J-spec Front And Rear Calipers/pads/braided Hoses And Front Discs (10 Groove). Also Replaced Both Rear Wheel Bearings (to cure drone but turned out to be rear brake caliper now done) And O2 Sensor.

Interior Pretty Standard With Full Leather, Standard Double Din Stereo, Just Had Dash Painted Silver Looks Very Nice.

Standard Engine Apart From Mongoose Cat Back Exhaust And Unknown Induction System.(standard Intake System In With Sale)

I Was Going To Go Bpu So Fitted A Greddy Fcd, Walbro Uprated Pump And Boost Gauge. I've Also Got A 1.1bar Restrictor Ring Which Is In With The Sale.

The Car Is Fully De-restricted So Could Do 170+ On A Test Track.

Check My Garage For Full Spec And more Pictures:)

PRICE DROPPED TO £7500, come on this car is one of the best about!!!

£995 too much for me :(

Are you getting the drone sorted or does it come free:)

I must say, which the misses agrees with (shock.horror) as a rule i don't like red cars, but by that is a nice one.

priced with drone in mind, but the car drives perfect, could just be road noise. Someone would have to made a decision if they fancied buying it.

I'd probably move on the price with that in mind:)

If the woman in your life say's yes then it got to be all systems go!!

Seriously if your interested make me an offer i can only say NO;).

If you need a bit more info on the car it's on fleebay till Sunday. With a bit of luck it''ll be gone:d

With a drone from the car that you have no idea what is causing it or even if it something exspensive or erm road noise, I think your car is too exspensive, especially in todays market.

I would consider getting the drone fixed or even the cause of the drone found and the deffo reconsider your price aswell.

£6.5k to £7k at the most, might be wrong though just my opinion.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.