The mkiv Supra Owners Club

cheap ferrari

supra dan

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah so you think that we are all old farts that wear tweed do ya;) And ya know why i spell wellcome the way i do.......because no one can stop me;)

Brilliant! :D At least you can prove you have a sense of humour.

BTW is that your bungalow in that pic? Damn, that's little. Do you have more room in the Ferrari?

Oh yea, but then i have this baby and your car dont sound like this (yes its mine in the video)....so right back at ya:p:p LOL!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qtd2yxvVR0

I like youtube comments:

"Fantastic video, 5 star! Where abouts is this video taken? Thanks "

"It was some were in South Africa....or was it Japan.....or the Isle of Man. But deffo not the UK and it was only doing 60mph according to the speedo.Officer "

:D

just received this from the owner

Hi,

The 1996 FERRARI F355 Spider 2dr Convertible is still for sale. A great car, never implied in any accident, in excellent condition with full service history. My job put me on the way to England and I purchased this car there. Now I have to sell it as I've got back home in Czech Republic. The car is here as well. The final price is £14995 + shipping to your door. For an accurate shipping cost please include your shipping address in your next email.

As you probably noticed, the price is rather low. But since it's a right hand drive car, not even a dealer will offer me a better price here. The fact that it's still UK registered did not help either.

I am the registered keeper and there is no outstanding finance on the vehicle. The car is in excellent condition, the bodywork is immaculate, no scratches, dents or hidden defects as well as the interior in excellent non-smoking condition.

Due to amount involved and due the fact I am not located in United Kingdom, I only accept third party transaction mediator. All documents, including V5 log book on your name will be provided along with the car.

Please email me soon if you want to move forward and let me know if you need anything else.

All the best!

all above board then :)

Judging by that email it's definitely a scam.

Get back and ask a couple of questions:

1. Where did he live in UK.

2. Where was the advert photo taken.

:D

And how come there's a UK phone number f the seller's in the Czech Republic?