The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra non turbo manual

Guest T.J

hi folks am lookin for a black aerotop, would prefer non turbo and manual, and as i already own a car, a Celica Gen6, i would be px'ing only, or maybe if i sell it....anywayz am lookin around 4000 to 4500...

cheers

hi folks am lookin for a black aerotop, would prefer non turbo and manual, and as i already own a car, a Celica Gen6, i would be px'ing only, or maybe if i sell it....anywayz am lookin around 4000 to 4500...

cheers

it would be very hard to find a aerotop in manual as they only came with the auto box

Mines a black Hardtop lol... didnt think you could get manual Aerotops?

yea...non aerotop manuals...just read it on site...so prefer aerotop black or anyfing black anyfing being supra....and after reading that adobe doc on supras...really want an auto....so black auto non turbo...and px only....common guyz...help me live my dream....vain attempt to break ur hearts and offer me ur babies at lower prices....hehehehe....evilllll:flame:

just been browsing piston heads, there is an advert for a fully standard 93 supra with 102000 miles on the clock, auto an the guy wants 4000 for it...is that allright price....isn't the milage a bit too high....appreciate all the help i can get...and would much prefer to buy one from club....so help me plzzz....:innocent:

just been talkin to my insurance company...they wont insure me unless i have 2 years claim free....so guess will hav to wait till dec14th.....:(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.