The mkiv Supra Owners Club

sz manual

affney

hi guys try a new thread see what response i get

good condition throughout 72000 miles

slight engine idle problem everything works fine, it seems to have gone away but ill leave this on so you know it was there and or is still there.

it is 5 speed manual with lsd, sport steering wheel, new gear knob, ally pedals, induction kit, 17" wheels 235 45 17, kenwood minidisc with 10 disc changer and vibe sub.

i have some gab adjustables that i will be chucking in aswell they are leaking but should be able to be repaired i think 1 or 2 are leaking.

like i said offer me something

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looks nice and would make a good first Supra, what about MOT and TAX ?? I think the engine idle problem may be putting some people off? when was the last service?? any history

Sorry so many questions but I may be interested in getting an NA as a run around for the winter if the price is right ?;)

it has no tax as i dont want to tax it and loose out on money if it doesnt sell the engine idle is very minor im pretty sure its a easy fix i just cant do it till i get back from canada in 3 weeks. i was the first owner in england and it came from a garage in south end jap something or other i have the buisness card at home, i have changed the oil and filter since i have had it a couple of times and i have had the cam belt done, i was told that the idle prob was a cap on the end of a rubber valve that was causing the prob, it doesnt have history as such but i have kept all reciepts of work that has been caried out on it. its a lovely motor just need to make room.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.