The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What would you put into Room 101??

garetheves

"Bolt-On" kits that don't just bolt-on out of the box.

Oh, and gravity, when you lose you grip on the last bolt you need to do up to finish a job, so it disappears back into the engine bay, forcing another strip down to retrieve it.

Having a bad day, Jake?

Not at all. I just thought it would be funny to have a good rant. As regular readers will know, I'm a right grumpy bugger and just about everything annoys me. You don't often have a chance to actually list it though.

I was totally with you until that one! You sir are an idiot!
You're a fan Dog?

Besides anything else his real name is Dwayne and he's 5'7'' but wears special boots that are built up on the inside to make him appear to be 5'10''

Not at all. I just thought it would be funny to have a good rant. As regular readers will know, I'm a right grumpy bugger and just about everything annoys me. You don't often have a chance to actually list it though.

You're a fan Dog?

Besides anything else his real name is Dwayne and he's 5'7'' but wears special boots that are built up on the inside to make him appear to be 5'10''

ya bra! I love it because of the stupidity of it lol. That and his wifes tits get bigger with every episode. It's like hawaiian chav cops - classic!

Stolen from another forum but i dont care.

Id put:

1. Speed Cameras.

2. Those tiny rat like dogs that celebrities carry around as fashion accessories.

3. Man City Football Club.

4. Shaving

5. BMW drivers.

No. 5 is not nice that has hurt my feelings :(

Vicki

1. The Human Rights Act

2. The EU

3. Gordon Brown

4. Drivers who dont indicate

5. Drivers who think the road belongs to them and you shouldnt get in their way.

6. Bad spelling

7. Text speak.

8. People who when the talk to you, look at you as if you have trodden in something.

9. Politicians.

10. Daily newspapers giving that waster Pete Docherty and his stupid bint Kate Moss the publicity they so crave. Jail the bugger, no send him on a holiday to thailand or singapore.

11. "Customer Service"

12. The PC Brigade

13. The liberal arty farty elite.

14. The minister who said "the budget for the NHS has trebled under us (Labour)". Where has it gone then.

15. Illegal asylum seekers, yet the Iraqis who put their lifes on the line working with the British Army are ignored.

16. Big Brother

17. Bullies

18. British Muslims that say they hate it here, you know the answer

19. Crazy Imans who preach hate

20. "Express" checkouts. They are not!

21. Easy open rice. Its not.

22. Paying large amounts of money to stand on a crowded sweaty train for 3 hours.

23. People behind the counter in shops, who find it more interesting to talk about next doors dog than serve you.

24. People who push in front of you

25. Popcorn in cinemas

26. People who throw rubbish on the floor

27. My brother

28. People who allow their dogs to poo in town and dont clear it up

I can think of loads

People that leave their ringers on at work. Only not even with a 'normal' ring tone - Yoda's voice saying "your phone is ringing, you must answer or in grave danger you are". :rolleyes:

next time this persons ring tone goes off....mind asking where he got it from for me :D

Jake almost got my list right, I could almost have written it myself.

So my modified version is

People that fit the toilet too close to the wall so the seat wont stay up to take a piss. Gay plumbers or what?

Employees who think that texting and ebay is work.

People that don't leave iTrader ratings for bad service.

The price of petrol/beer in the UK. Stella should be free.

People that can't hold a conversation because they've got to stop and read/write this oh so important text message.

Web sites that require you to make an account before you can see the page you're looking for.

Anyone that uses the smiley and doesn't realise it makes them look conceited.

PC fucking World

The fact you can't buy decent trainers any more.

People that still haven't turned their rear fog lights off 8 fucking hours after it was raining a bit on the way to work this morning.

Anyone that drives around with their front fog lights on (even if it is foggy - you don't need them) you sir, are a prize wanker you blind everyone else on the road.

Other people's kids.

Stonechips

Women who take 45 mins to drink a glass of wine cause they cant shut up long enough to sip it.

People that wear hats while driving.

People that think convertible/aerotop cars are cool

Short daylight in the winter.

Being cold.

Being hot.

Veilside spoilers.

Chrome wheels.

Dull orange peel paintwork

iPods

Anyone with an eyebrow piercing.

Men who wear bling bling jewellery - so chav

The fashion of having underpants above the waistline of jeans.

People that watch Big Brother.

F1 being on ITV

Uneven tyre wear.

Paying some mechanic/plasterer/tarmaccer/roofer/painter/kitchen fitter/twat good money to do a job you could have done yourself only to find he's a clueless wanker and you could've done a better job yourself.

The fragility of floppy discs.

Adverts on TV

Adverts on web sites

Estate agents

Linux/Mac snobs who don't actually use *nix for a living all day long and have had quite enough of that shit for today thank you very much.

Ridiculously easy phone-in competitions on TV all the bloody time.

The people that apparently spend their own money phoning the ridiculously easy phone-in competitions that are on TV all the bloody time. I mean, as hard as it is to believe, there must be enough people that are actually stupid enough to phone in to make it worth the TV company's while to bore the shit out of the rest of us.

Graham Norton, repetitive smutty fag.

Scottish people who go around shouting "Freedom!" and then drive about in their shitty cars with Saltire/Ecosse badges/stickers on their car so everyone knows how patriotic they are, honest.

People that use MSN Messenger and Internet Explorer even though you've told them not to but still ring you up to fix their PC each time they got another virus. They tell me its far better.

Women who are 5'1" with 9 kids in landcruiser colarado's and X5's (every bitch has one around here) who cant see over the steering wheel, cant park, and, cant drive in general.

Cows with a big mouth when they are drunk, acting very brave.

Girlfriends who text you 6 times a day and yap when you dont reply.

Car sales men, ignorant wankers most of them.

Onions

People who sit in the overtaking lane, thinking its a driving lane.