The mkiv Supra Owners Club

whats the best supra to go for and why?

Guest mattsupra

yer your totally right i have issues about people like whats on here talking bull

i never asked for this at all ffs it was lewis again that started this shit so yer no great loss but i tell ya i will have a mint supra by the end of tonight even if it is a na then watch out coz i WILL GET A BIG SINGLE T AND THEN SEE WHOS LAUGHING

matt

coz i am spoilt and i do get what i want when i want it

Prick.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

if you were 33 you would not have "2 a,s gcse 5 b,s and 5 city and guilds" more then likely O levels and what have ya..

Well i'm 35 and have 5 gcse's and 2 a levels o levels went out a bit before that, infact o levels ceased in 1986, think i was the first year to sit gcse's, edited news was announced in 1984, gcse's commenced in 1986, first exams sat 1988(when i did mine), you will have o levels because you would have started them before 1986

no offence matt I know you have had a hard time on the forum however you have brought allot of tension to yourself from some of the stuff you have said, which I find hard to believe but I wont call you a liar, one thing I don't understand is that you clearly state you know more then all of us put together about cars, you talk about your dads company which deals with cars and bike's, presuming that you would have been brought around your dads company you would have learnt allot about cars from that also you have a show car, yet you ask a self explanatory question about which supra is better for every day driving, any one can simply work that out there's a 3ltr n/a plenty power for daily driving or gas guzzerling twin turbo, which you would know by what you can and cant afford to run so that question you would ask your self, then from what I have read you have shown that you did not know much about tuning and seemed shocked that you can squeeze 400bhp from bpu surely having a skyline/show car you would know about bpu and tuning a car and would not need to ask these question's I think this is why people have gave you salt including me because from your grammar( I am just as bad I will admit that) and reactions to peoples responses you do not show the intellect of what a average 33 year old would have.

no offence matt I know you have had a hard time on the forum however you have brought allot of tension to yourself from some of the stuff you have said, which I find hard to believe but I wont call you a liar, one thing I don't understand is that you clearly state you know more then all of us put together about cars, you talk about your dads company which deals with cars and bike's, presuming that you would have been brought around your dads company you would have learnt allot about cars from that also you have a show car, yet you ask a self explanatory question about which supra is better for every day driving, any one can simply work that out there's a 3ltr n/a plenty power for daily driving or gas guzzerling twin turbo, which you would know by what you can and cant afford to run so that question you would ask your self, then from what I have read you have shown that you did not know much about tuning and seemed shocked that you can squeeze 400bhp from bpu surely having a skyline/show car you would know about bpu and tuning a car and would not need to ask these question's I think this is why people have gave you salt including me because from your grammar( I am just as bad I will admit that) and reactions to peoples responses you do not show the intellect of what a average 33 year old would have.

I was really liking you until you forgot to punctuate!:D

What's all this crap about? A new guy comes on here, asks for some advice, has a load of questions thrown at him, although he responded in an idiotic way, and then all hell breaks loose. I'm sure somebody the other day said the forum was going downhill, who was it? Seems as though they may of been right.

Go for a Manual TT mate, as mentioned the RZ J-spec will be cheaper, on the majority of occasions, and then go BPU if you happen to find a good stocker. Black of course.

If you see any that take your fancy, post up the link and we'll give it a lookover for you. :)

(although it seems you know every-fucking-do-da thing about cars anyway).

What's all this crap about? A new guy comes on here, asks for some advice, has a load of questions thrown at him, although he responded in an idiotic way, and then all hell breaks loose. I'm sure somebody the other day said the forum was going downhill, who was it? Seems as though they may of been right.

Go for a Manual TT mate, as mentioned the RZ J-spec will be cheaper, on the majority of occasions, and then go BPU if you happen to find a good stocker. Black of course.

If you see any that take your fancy, post up the link and we'll give it a lookover for you. :)

heh, shut up you tart...I'm still laughing from your final line!!

who the hell says "every fucking do da thing" LMAO

Who are you and what have you done with Greg :D

Who are you and what have you done with Greg :D

I try to be nice and stick up for the guy and this is what I get? :search:

You're right though. Back to my old ways, this guy does sound like a complete knob jockey but I'm interested to see how he progresses through life. :)

Especially as he's 33, has a problem with spelling, an anger related disease and is the super mechanic of the world.

Greg, i think you may have missed his original post,(which was removed) trying to sell his Skyline, in which he put peoples backs up by his attitude and obvious lack of knowledge;)

Didn't see the original, but knew he was trying to sell his skyline mate. Surely though the first few posts are just him asking about Supras, BPU etc and mean no harm? Although if the Mods have edited stuff it's no wonder I got this wrong.

Better run before Doug the Mug gives me a good kicking again.

Guest mattsupra

yer im still here and im really pleased that you seem to have made a new friend with me peeps

i only have a few posts left so i cant say too much and i have kinda been offered a deal on a big hp single t with my skyline which im shocked about and i dont know if to take it seriously or not but he seems a genuine bloke and told me all the spec of it inc pics the lot so will have to wait and see

all of you who i put your backs up im sorry for the outburst and promise i will let you poke me with a stick lewis and who ever else just not hard ok lol

anyways thanks for all the advice and please i am not telling porkys about my life etc as my dad did start donny show in 1979 with cliff moore and family and i have been around custom cars /bikes etc since i was born so please if i do get something wrong dont hit me too hard ok

matt