The mkiv Supra Owners Club

gold sz-r

Teri

Due to un-planned pregnancy my supra has to go :(:(:( She drives really really well just under 80K (miles on clock still showing in km's) Hand-picked from the auctions in japan and well looked after - couple of bits need doing ie wheels re-furbed and headlights rather misty - I have just finished having the bodywork done - typical!! A couple of pics in my garage - she is due for a photography session too hopefully this weekend weather permitting.

Any questions please mail me.

Cheers

Teri

HELLLLOOOOOO not a standard n/a!!!

But how exactly is it not standard? Nothing in your ad justifies an £8K price tag. Mine is newer - and I couldn't get £8K for it in my dreams. If yours has stuff that makes it worth £8K, shouldn't it be described in the ad?

But how exactly is it not standard? Nothing in your ad justifies an £8K price tag. Mine is newer - and I couldn't get £8K for it in my dreams. If yours has stuff that makes it worth £8K, shouldn't it be described in the ad?

I am putting out feelers for buyers to feedback on and to be honest comments like this make selling really hard .

I haven't had time to do a full write up - I should hopefully have more pics and full specs by Monday.

I am putting out feelers for buyers to feedback on and to be honest comments like this make selling really hard .

I haven't had time to do a full write up - I should hopefully have more pics and full specs by Monday.

I didn't mean to offend you. But you have to accept the facts - most 93 NAs would be up for sale at (literally) half what yours is. There seems little point in posting it up for twice that without some details in the ad about why.

It does look nice - but surely all that shows is that it's an NA with a bodykit?

Good luck anyway. And if you do get £8K please will you sell mine for £15K? I'll let you keep 10%. ;)

LOL ;) maybe i'll have to - just been offered £7800 :D - private call thru work viewing tomorrow :D :D

I didn't mean to offend you. But you have to accept the facts - most 93 NAs would be up for sale at (literally) half what yours is. There seems little point in posting it up for twice that without some details in the ad about why.

Fair play and yes i agree = just haven't had the time yet to go thru and list everything etc......

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.