The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TOYOTA ALTEZZA RS200 (badged as is200)

bigcol

now i have my supra there is no need for the altezza, its a 1999 on an "s" reg and was imported from new (not an auction) by the first owner, 75k on the clock with a good history (2 stamps missing where she was serviced privately)

yamaha beams engine (210bhp)

auto

paddle-shift gears as well (on steering wheel)

oz racing alloys (17")

air-con

premium sound system

privicy glass

nice clean car :D

lots of extras inc snow mode traction control etc, basically the lexus is200''s big imported brother, oh and she goes like shit off a stick as well.

pm me with email address for photos as i cant get the hang of posting pictures yet...

thanks folks, any questions feel free to ask, sensible offers please im looking for around the £5000 mark but im open to sensible offers. only one problem i have is i had to apply for a new v5 cos the braindead garage i bought her from lost it, so i should have it this week sometime (only had her 5 weeks but i fell in love with he supra)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.