The mkiv Supra Owners Club

toyota supra now £9000 for quick sale no offers

gdc

FOR SALE AGAIN due to timewaster,twin turbo 6 speed manual,first class condition just had full respray, open to sensible offers.i know some wont like the headlight covers but these can be changed and we could come to some arrangement whith cost.

full spec in garage also has a carbon fibre dash

bonnet is carbon fibre sprayed to match

all body kit is genuine

IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO DO A LINK TO MY GARAGE THIS WOULD BEVERY HELPFULL THANK YOU ((link below thanks dwayne))

FULL YEAR MOT AND 6 MONTHS TAX

LOW MILES ONLY 91000 KILOMETERS (WHATS THAT IN MILES)

also has a cat 1 alarm fitted

blue over black window tints

brand new issota steering wheel included still in box

dont understand why no firm interest just people messing about at moment

If I was in the market - I'd be inclined to offer £8500 cash. Fact is - it's 14yr old car and where bits might be worn and need replacing. For an extra £4k ontop of your asking price - somebody was selling a '98 vvti.

And with the mileage being 56875 - the cambelt is due for replacing.

headlight covers as said will deduct cost to change them, the cambelt has been done and for a extra £4000 you could get a 98 vvti ??? you may well say for a exra £10000 you could get ???? you can go up and up, as said open to offers £10995 have been offered £9500 trade in against a£16000 single and have been told of a trader the car should fetch about £10500 for a quick sale?

as said open to offers £10995 have been offered £9500 trade in against a£16000 single and have been told of a trader the car should fetch about £10500 for a quick sale?

Which trader's offering you £9500 trade in if you don't mind me asking?

Sounds like a good deal, if you don't get any interest i'd be inclined to take them up on that offer for even quicker transaction.

If I was in the market - I'd be inclined to offer £8500 cash. Fact is - it's 14yr old car and where bits might be worn and need replacing. For an extra £4k ontop of your asking price - somebody was selling a '98 vvti.

And with the mileage being 56875 - the cambelt is due for replacing.

Sorry but I'd have to agree with this I wouldn't pay this for a 93 TT 6. If youve been offered 9.5k on a trade in take it quick :eyebrows:

hope this post might aid your sale, but we were happy to offer 9500 for trade in against one of our singles (but they have now sold)...sorry (keep an eye if we get any more soon)

car has new clutch, belt and few other things, we were happy to pay that for it as we knew the history and the car.

thank you jurgen

Cant believe your selling mate, guess you have had a good year though :)

I can vouch for the history of this car as i used to own it + i bought if from Jurgen as a requested import. As previously stated it had a new cambelt + clutch fitted 14 months ago.

If i had the money i would be tempted to buy it back! Looks awesome!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.