The mkiv Supra Owners Club

might be selling this guys ...

wilkorangerover

iam thinking of selling my black supra na manual, 104,000 km, hks induction, de cat , stinless steel exhaust, front carbon fiber splitter, rear spats, white advan racing wheels, eyebrows + lights cleaned, racing pedals, windowstinted,pritty mucha mint car........ 4750, or could remove a few bits to reduce price.....

Are n/as woth this money?

No offence but im thinking of selling mine and thought 4k is pushing it, Its only done 88,000kms

Someone clear this up or im going to do myself out of Aero money.

It depends....there is alot of cheap ones out there, but having looked at pics of them before i put mine up for sale, you do get what you pay for.

If you want a quick sale then go cheap, if your prepared to wait for the right buyer then go higher.

I think IMO your better off advertising away from this site. The for sale section i think is only available to members, who the majority already have Supes. Ialso think most members are after a TT if any. I'm just going by what i've read on here in the for sale.

I've had mine up for a week and have had a few interested but those who are specifically wanting a white Supe.

Again IMO if you are selling a silver N/A that might drive the price down as there are alot around.

Are n/as woth this money?

No offence but im thinking of selling mine and thought 4k is pushing it, Its only done 88,000kms

Someone clear this up or im going to do myself out of Aero money.

It depends....there is alot of cheap ones out there, but having looked at pics of them before i put mine up for sale, you do get what you pay for.

Although that's true, this is still a lot of money for a 93 NA. Mine is pretty much mint, 100% stock, 75k miles, 5 speed facelift (97) - and I wouldn't expect more than about £5.5K for it.

• 3 weeks later...

I think the price is right mate. I've just sold my black supe for £4800. It was an L reg with 63,000miles. Dont be scared of using ebay. You get alot of interest, mine was gone in 4 days.

Just be sure to make the reserve to high so that you dont have to pay the sellers fees on 5k. Then when someone does come and view it and buy it then you just end the auction.:D

So really your just using fleabay for advertising:d

I'm probably gonna get slated for this now:innocent:

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.