The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Little SH1T

supra steveo

just had a knock at the door and my bro answed to a little shit with my valve cap in his hand "sorry i took it, i just want to give it back " the bloke over the road had seen him while out side having a ciggy and told him to knock on the door and give it back, so when i came down from up stairs i went to the bottom of the street to see if i could see him and there he was nicking some more from a nissan 4X4 down the road so i thought he hasnt learned his lesson time to use my angry voice, told him to empty his pockets and he did so canny quickly on second telling :D tell you what they both went white:D little fucka`s dont know how i kept my hands off them saying that i dont want to waste any time on leave giving statments to the police about any GBH on kids :D

Guest CoolsBlue

yea they trade bits at skl lol i remember when lil chavs at skl stole all the teachers wheel caps and sold em then there was a craze for stealing merc emblems to...i swear they got that of the simpsons to!

True story. I had gold caps on my old MKIV, and two got nicked by the kid next door. I sussed it was him as he had them on his bike a day or so later, silly sod. I thought how best to deal with it as he was just a wee lad, so I bought a set of cheapo red ones on the way home one night and went round to his house.

I had a quiet word with his dad, and when the nipper was suitable bollocked and I got my caps back, I then gave him the set of red ones:innocent:

He looked at the caps, then looked up at me and said

'dont like these, can I have some gold ones ?' :)