The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Facelift rear lights for sale

jeremyh

I've just recently sold my Supra, and these lights were only on the car for about 3 months in total. The lights are brand new complete with all fittings and bulbs.

I'm looking for £75 + postage, and if you're paying by PayPal, there is an additional fee of 3%.

Alternatively, you can either collect, send a cheque or arrange a bank transfer.

Jez

The only difference being the lights I'm selling are not boxed, that's all.

and that they've had 3 months use / weathering/ washing / dirt and grime / dirty polluted rainwater etc on them.... sorry mate, but he's right. didnt realise new ones are so cheap now. you may be better off on ebay if you want that kind of money....

Sorry, I meant no offence. What I should perhaps of written in my earlier post was that I've had a number of enquiries about these lights via PM, and I will give first refusal to the first member who PM'd me.

Hope this makes sense :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.