The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Manual HPI clear rolling shell

Guest CoolsBlue

Guest CoolsBlue

ok guys shells up for grabs £800 NO OFFERS,

all body panels present except front bumper

for £1100 will throw in a full bomex kit (£300 for the full kit!!)

for £1000 will throw in the JUN front (£200 for the front!!)

prices that cheap only if sold with the shell.

on toyota rims with racing tyres basically new - told they cost £300 each brand new, proxy's iirc

bare shell no engine, box, diff or interior, steering and accelerate pedal is there

all glass, rear + front lights, roof has 3 dings but really not hard to fix back, has juran shocks all around, no front driver side brakes, passenger inner door were cut away, window is bolted to stay up, driver door hasnt been cut but window is bolted up due to no motor in the door, ive left some boot trims in, and rear side interior panels + speaker covers. 94 year, M plate has the log book to. tailgate is messy, no spoiler, tint is messy, few scratches, and glue at the top from the shade thingys, i forget the name.

collection from northants, selling due to having a running supra and dont really need this, but will keep her if she doesnt sell

no CARPET included as pic shows it has one fitted:)

Kev

• 2 weeks later...
Guest CoolsBlue
It hasnt got any. :blink: In fact, it hasnt got anything! Kev, £100 and i'll pick it up tomorrow?

AHAHAHAHAHHAHA YEA RITE!:p

Guest CoolsBlue
I'd have the wheels and tyres for £200 and include some other stock 16's and fit them for you to keep the shell mobile............

Yea why not, if your serious, youd have to drop of the wheels and collect these and pay cash in hand:)

Yea why not, if your serious, youd have to drop of the wheels and collect these and pay cash in hand:)

yep understood...............the set i've got in mind are currently with someone else but will try to organise the pick up of these on the way through to you...........would you be about on sunday?

Guest CoolsBlue

yea thats cool pm for my details, ud have to wait a while with me to change the wheels, but that reminds me, the driver side wheel, the nut is on realy really tight, couldnt undo it:S

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.