The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How boring are airports!

rob wild

Was water skiing early today well trying to stay up right on a board :D so im a bit sore

Heh. You wait until tomorrow then! Unless you've Ski'd before you're gonna ache in muscles you never knew you had!

With water skiing you're (obviously) being pulled by your hands but the resistance is at your feet. So all your body in between is being stressed.

If you're not used to it you'll ache like the ace of spades tomorrow.

Mascrat was raided by the boys in blue :( handingout tickets for fun ...

Other than that not really - you back in time for Haigh hall Rob? Say hi to Anna from me:)

Mike

Hey buddy :) Raided :( what were they handing out tickets for?

Anna says you and your better half will have to come round for drinks when we get the new house :) oh and hello :)

Heh. You wait until tomorrow then! Unless you've Ski'd before you're gonna ache in muscles you never knew you had!

With water skiing you're (obviously) being pulled by your hands but the resistance is at your feet. So all your body in between is being stressed.

If you're not used to it you'll ache like the ace of spades tomorrow.

Ache !!!!!!! :blink: it took me back to my kick boxing days ! I though i had been shot tbh and my stomach muscles were so tight i had to roll out of bed :D Was good fun though :)

I love airports. I love the activity, the way everything serves the transient nature of the users, the architecture in some is amazing. I used to go to Gatwick just to observe. Big railway stations are the same.

BTW, try to never have a 24 hour lay-over at Minneapolis-St Paul airport. Dull to the frickin core that place.

I love airports. I love the activity, the way everything serves the transient nature of the users, the architecture in some is amazing. I used to go to Gatwick just to observe.

May be my new place of work soon

Big railway stations are the same.

Train spotter :p