The mkiv Supra Owners Club

BPU+ 6-Speed TT Red Supra

Guru

Re-done listing due to change in price and better quality ad ;)

Offers via PM, email or call on 0773829426. Please PM me for more pics or details.

She is perfect for someone wanting a good condition BPU+ or is looking to go single with the mods I have done already. I bought her in Oct 2005 from a a member on here (Sean) and have been ecstatic ever since. Most servicing parts were either done by CW or Thor. I did a big CW service earlier this year as well. I have 5 months tax and 12 months MOT left on her.

RZ Stock twins running 1.2 bar

138k KILOMETERS on the clock (85k miles) and is FCD and converted to miles on the speedo. I left the odometer as Km to save confusion.

HKS Type-S front mount intercooler.

Apexi induction and heat shield

Walbro fuel pump

HKS SSQV atmospheric dump valve

Apexi Power FC + commander stand alone ECU (fully setup by Thor)

Apexi full exhaust (GT/N1 I think) and full double CW decat

CW stock modd'ed clutch and flywheel

Cusco front brace

HKS Hipermax coilovers

Clifford 650 G5 Cat1 alarm. Not much to say except perfect alarm really.

17" White Rays Volks TE-37's (super light weight and look lovely with no marks). Toyo Proxes T1-S's just bought all round.

Brakes were fully replaced by CW Jan 2006 (calipers, pads, discs and fluid)

Alpine speakers front and back with a Sony headunit and Ipod hardwire.

Fully sound deadened from boot to under the back seats. Makes a good difference to road noise. Also have done front doors.

Greddy turbo timer

Apexi gauges (oil, exhaust temp, exhaust pressure and boost) for double gauge A-pillar holder and Border 2 gauges dash mount.

Private plate J50 PRA which looks like J SUPRA very easily.

Aftermarket steering wheel and TRD gear stick.

Brand new Apexi PFC hand commander

Border dash mount and fully resprayed dash in matte black.

EL reverse glo dials to match Apexi gauges.

Full UK glass headlights converted to facelift style by GZAeroJon.

Set of 4300k HID conversion kit for the UK dipped beam

Clear front indicators plus bulbs

Some tiny dents on drivers door but nothing a good body shop couldn't fix cheap.

Just had a load of seals around the gearbox/crank done by CW so should last a very long time! Will send service history if anyone needs to know.

She dyno'ed 355rwhp at Thor running 1.1bar in April 06. All in all she is running fine.

Pics attached now :)

NOW REDUCED TO £8499

Cant believe your selling mate, for real this time?

Any chance you can do me a huge favour and tell me what size the guages are, can remember if there 52mm or 60mm and i want to order sum...unless you want to sell yours seperate from the car ;)

Good luck with the sale!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.