The mkiv Supra Owners Club

For Sale, JamieP Supra

JamieP

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

enjoy the car. How are you finding it so far?

I'm finding it hard not being able to drive it. I have to register it in Denmark first (cost approx 12K £) before aI can drive it. And I can't do that before I've sold my other Supra...so it's a long wait...probably won’t be able to drive until next year as the season ends here in October,

Well done Jamie mate, shame to see the old girl go, as u've only just finished her. Stunning example and Christina u've got one hell of a car. It was only the other day up at Ace I was laughing, listening to Jamie telling me about his race with a Zonda, which he won by a car length! Well time to move on, so are u still toying with the idea of a Noble? :D

I'm finding it hard not being able to drive it. I have to register it in Denmark first (cost approx 12K £) before aI can drive it. And I can't do that before I've sold my other Supra...so it's a long wait...probably won’t be able to drive until next year as the season ends here in October,

£12,000 (to Register ur car) for 2 number plates, a tax disc and a log book in your name!!!!! :(

Thats criminal!!

it depends on the cars value, but in general it costs 180% in tax to register a car in Denmark...and YES! it IS fucking criminal, but thats just the way it is.

...an example: a brand new Audi A4 2,0T with no extras costs 44.000£

it depends on the cars value, but in general it costs 180% in tax to register a car in Denmark...and YES! it IS fucking criminal, but thats just the way it is.

...an example: a brand new Audi A4 2,0T with no extras costs 44.000£

That's mental. :blink:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.