The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Various bits and bobs, some free to collect

Bob

Hello everyone, from sunny Bahrain! :D

Sean, sorry the oil seals are taking so long - hopefully the wife will be sending them today or tomorrow. They were meant to go earlier, but they got tangled up with a load of other stuff being moved out of the house and into the folks' attic, plus I haven't had internet access for a while.

Hope you enjoy the mountain of freebies, Rob - as well as the mountain of worthless tat I managed to persuade you to take home! :D ;)

It's currently about 42 degrees C out here, sunny (surprise surprise!), and very humid. I'm already looking around for a LHD Supra as I miss mine so much - not to mention the fact that parts here are dirt cheap if you know the right people - T51R Kai for 800 quid anyone?! Already met a few petrolheads - apparently I'm getting taken to a street drag and drift event next week. Also met a chap with a battered old 180sx - which had a 2JZ-GTE, 4" exhaust, 272 cams, T51R Kai, full fuel system and Mickey Thompsons(sp?)!

Anyway, for anyone else inetersted in the free bits, its tough luck! :p

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.