The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Big Single Aerotop for Sale

Gruggs

Going out to finish off the last of the prep work for the mapping today, then off to the sprayers to get it tidied up as returning the bonnet to std as a rubbishy TRD copy was on it and getting the front bumper a fresh coat.

Cheers

G

• 1 month later...

I'll post up some pics when the garage gives the car its fresh quote..think worst about Wednesday. Then should have some footage up on Monday fully running.

Will chuck up some pics from before so people can see the progress and engine etc.

Sorry no swappsies....just bought myself a 911. :D

Cheers

G

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Nope - I've ended up keeping it now. (well for just now)

I bought a GT3 when I was severly miffed with the build but its now back on track and nearly complete...So i sold the porker and got an M5 as the daily driver.

I plan on finishing the car up, running it for a while and see how I feel at the end of the year.

That is unless you want to make a huge offer on it?! :D

Cheers

G

Nope - I've ended up keeping it now. (well for just now)

I bought a GT3 when I was severly miffed with the build but its now back on track and nearly complete...So i sold the porker and got an M5 as the daily driver.

I plan on finishing the car up, running it for a while and see how I feel at the end of the year.

That is unless you want to make a huge offer on it?! :D

Cheers

G

good

you know it makes sense

:)

no hassles at all. :)

I was getting fed up of the thing at the time. thought i wanted a "proper" car. The GT3 was awesome but i'm having as much fun with the M5, especially with the traction control button, so happy with the choice i made now.

Just cant wait to have it all done now. Its re-sprayed and just sitting there awaiting mapping. need to get the alloys re-furbed.

Glad to hear your's is nearing completion as well.

Cheers

G

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.