The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supras and babies

annan

The time has come- after over 3 years of ownership- the arrival of a new baby in Feb means that the Supe is just not getting the use it deserves- spending most of its time parked in my garage. I have tried but its not the most family orientated of cars so a change is needed.

Specs are:

Double Decat full BPU Whifbitz Stage 2- 1.25 bar

K&N Panel Filter

Walboro Fuel pump

Irridium spark plugs

Greddy Profec B II boost controller

HKS boost guage, Ultra turbo timer

RSR GT Exhaust

17 inch vtr spilt rim alloys

Full strut front strut brace

OEM skirts and spats

TRD badging

100watt upgrade lighting

Facelift clear indicators

Nikkai TV/CD/DVD/RDS/MP3 entertainment system

Sigma cat 1 alarm/immobilser

private plate

All the usual GZ toys electric everything, cruise etc

Car regularly serviced in the UK with last service only on 09/08/0-mot till Feb 08, tax till Jan 08

Car located in South Croydon

A fantastic car with performance I can only describe as violent.

PM me if interested.

V funny

The little one changes things and the supra just isn't a car that I would want to take me, the missus and him out in, as it is too fast(i think it is difficult to drive it slowly) and too noisy- attracts chav racers- thus need to replace it with something sporty, but not in the same performance league as the sup, practical and something that we can all enjoy as a family.

Thus come on folks if you are after a well looked after cherished sup- drop me a message!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.