The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TRD LSD in j-spec auto casing

Gruggs

Hi Guys,

Used TRD LSD in J-spec auto casing. Will also include the carrier bearings when i receive them from Dusty.

I intended to fit this to the car but found mine already has a LSD and i'm planning on selling to fund a 911.

£400 plus p&p.

Cheers

G

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
its an auto unit , it wont fit a manual . different fitment

It will fit if you use the auto center section of the prop aswell, but be warned it lowers the gearing so the car tops out at 150ish on a manual but makes the car come on boost nice and fast thoughout the gears.:)

It will fit but it will break, i've done it once:innocent:

It will fit if you use the auto center section of the prop aswell, but be warned it lowers the gearing so the car tops out at 150ish on a manual but makes the car come on boost nice and fast thoughout the gears.:)

• 2 months later...
Out of interest, what is involved in fitting it to a 96 auto TT?

Should be fine. Only thing is that when removing the current one you will bugger the carrier bearings. Been advised of this by a number of people including Chis Wilson.

Fortunately, the diff comes with all new bearings as well.

Cheers

G

• 5 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.