The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra NA £2200

Guest mk47

I have an NA supra here, in silver with 17'' rays advans. Car runs but is miss firing from somwhere have changed the plugs but still not sorted the problem. Bodywork is intact has an aluminium boot spoiler which ive taken off but can easily be put back on..

After £2.2k or thereabouts for a quick sale.

Call me on 07849 017 480 maz

Heres a couple of pics..

More info about the car:

there is no tax or mot on it. had it checked over and been told that the front cat will need replacing as it is blowing pretty badly, and it may need a rotor arm and distributor cap to sort the miss firing problem out.

When checked the garage told me that there is no other evidence of any mechanical problems on the car, but when driven its rather sluggish.

Offers around £2000 will be accepted or will swap for some interesting bits plus cash etc.

Well done Maz, give me a buzz im in the shire with my new car ;)

Well almost sold :D I dumped it on kevs driveway earlier today on tick just awaiting payment at the end of the month for it and then he will be the real owner of it!!

See you tomorrow mate.

Guest CoolsBlue

yo,

i took it of maz's hands as he needed to free up space dude to neighbours complaining, i wanted the supra so we worked out a deal:)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.