The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra 3.0 aerodeck N/A

Guest smokeymo

Guest smokeymo

November 2000 Toyota Supra 3.0 litre aerodeck,auto, red paintwork,black leather interior.

One owner since original purchase from Jemca Toyota in London.

Full Toyota service history and mechanically perfect,78,000 miles.Stereo radio/CD/Cassette.Electric windows,seats,mirrors.All original nothing modified.

Drives the same today as the day I bought the car.

Move overseas forces sale.

Offers around £7500

Can't work out how to post photo so email and I can email photo instead

Best

SmokeyMo

[email protected]

Sorry to say Smokey, but that's 'good' Auto TT money mate, and probably good Auto TT AEROPOP money too! May have to re-consider your price bud as most NAs in good condition, no very good condition, will fetch about £5k.

Good luck anyway. Get some pics up and we'll be able to see what it's really worth ;) Use a photo uploading service like Photobucket.

Smokey, email me your pics and i'll put them up for you,

tomdrap7athotmail.com

if it really is a 2000 plate aerotop then it's probably the only one of that year in the country!!! let alone 1 of a handful of facelift aero's!, good price imo,

Sorry to say Smokey, but that's 'good' Auto TT money mate, and probably good Auto TT AEROPOP money too! May have to re-consider your price bud as most NAs in good condition, no very good condition, will fetch about £5k.

Good luck anyway. Get some pics up and we'll be able to see what it's really worth ;) Use a photo uploading service like Photobucket.

Genuine 2000 plate aerotop is worth x>8k IMO.

i reckon it will turn out to be a very late 1999 aerotop.

If its a very late 1999 car it will have been given a 'V' plate by my calculations, as V plates cover the period "01 August 1999 28 February 2000" then i think its quite possible he was told/assumed it was a 2000 year car.

Guest smokeymo

Guys

I had a call from a chap who told me to check the tag at the bottom of driver side seat belt for the year of manufacture.I checked and the date on the tag is 1998.

I checked my log book and it confirms that I aquired the car as new in November 2000 from Jemca Toyota.It had like 4 miles on the clock and was covered in a waxy substance at the back of the showroom!

I assume they had it sitting around for a while without registering it.The car has the original X reg that it came with.

Thanks to Tom for helping with the image http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h174/TDRAPER7/supra1.jpg

Best

SmokeyMo

Guest smokeymo

Thanks Linda

Got the Sup valeted today,stood back and admired...still a great design after all these years.

Reluctant to see her go but am moving to Miami in the next few months.My buddy works for Lexus there and tells me that a new Lexus Supra will be out next year which I fancy the sound of.

Best

SmokeyMo

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.