The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cheap Music Downloads

shaf

I used to use allofmp3.com as my download site as i havent got time to download free music from p2p and plough through loads of poor quality music to get the good stuff.

is there any other site out there which has replaced allofmp3.com as i dont mind paying for good music? just not hot on paying ridiculous amounts, that some sites charge, when their US counterparts are selling the same stuff for half the price :tongue:

Why would you pay for music which was illegal even if it is half price?

I mean, it's bad enough that people don't pay for music in the first place...but to pay a pirate for it is unbelievable!

It's interesting what you say about US vs UK prices - I hadn't thought of that before. Can't you open a USD account?

so i wouldnt have to download viruses and drivel from p2p sites as i mentioned earlier

like everyone else i dont like being ripped off and that is blatantly what is happening. i guess its like buying games from foregin companies like play-asia.com etc.

tried to get music from US sites but everytime they recognise that the music is being requested from a uk source whether from credit card details or ip address