The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1993 Black TT Manual J-Spec Supra

sidewaysbad

**************Sod it I'm keeping it! Got it all shined up and ready for the photos and couldn't sell it! At least until the bank manager thinks otherwise. So for now I'm parking this ad*********************************

The time has come so here goes:

I'm selling my well loved but rarely driven 1993 Black Twin Turbo Supra. 6 Speed Manual Gearbox, powered spoiler, 5 spoke Wilcox Hunter wheels and usual trimmings. Air con, electric windows and electric drivers seat.

I've had it dealer serviced since purchase in April 05 and various minor works done, all receipts available. There is a minor split in the rear leather seat (2cm) and a scuff on the underside of the front bumper. The Stereo is as factory fitted and works fine (reciever band has been expanded from Japanese range) but the CD player eats cds so need replaced.

It has 74k miles on the clock, about 12k of which are in from the UK. It was imported in December 2004 and I bought it direct from the importers.

This is a well looked after, clean, as standard car. Offers near to £9000 would be good. I live in Glasgow but am regularly down in the midlands so could bring it down to any seriously interested buyers.

I'll get some photo's sorted out soon.

Any interest then please PM me

Thanks,

Steve

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.