The mkiv Supra Owners Club

You have a cpl O grand to spend 300zx wudya?

dangerous brain

Or even....and now you will be drooling!!! he he he....

And yes it is a FANTASTIC drive!!

Sheer lunacy!

I would give my left tessie for that car its a stunner. Who owns that now I know it was sold recently? For slightly more than 2 grand though lol. Thing is I think when you start getting into 2 grands worth of any high power car you are walking blindly into very iffy territory.

It has been bought by a member of TIF, and he is currantly spending alot on it.

I think he plans to remove the hydro 'juming' suspention and put something more normal in it.

The 'old' suspention was great though, a small box in the arm rest box with a long wire so you could stand away from the car and raise and lower it/each wheel and get it jumping if you really wanted!!! :D It was very harsh though, like Teins on too hard a setting.

It would wheel spin in D, at almost any speed when it was floored. It was nuts, LSD fitted, so it was an interesting spin as well! Only problem was having a 5ltr V8 that was supercharged meant it drank ALOT!

I really wanted it to, so did the missus as when it came over the owner insured it and for some reason (he he he, lucky me) I was a named driver, so he let us got for a spin....

Couldnt really justify the £16+k price tag though, so had to return it.