The mkiv Supra Owners Club

low mileage aerotop

Guest martin169

Guest martin169

textTime to sell my Toyota Supra SZ AEROTOP.

A great runner, never let me down. Very clean inside and out.

Its an Aerotop, great when the sun comes out, and doesn`t leak either when it rains.

Its automatic,non turbo, done 45,000 miles,serviced regularly by Jem/Toyota,has full leather interior,central locking,electric seat, electric windows,radio/cd player with new pioneer speakers fitted,climate control,cat 1 toad alarm/immobilizor,converted speedo,17" racing alloys,nearly new tyres, steel exhaust. It has not been modified in any way. Its as Toyota intended.

A good example of this fine car.:)

taxed and m.o.t

im the first owner in this country.

why not make me a descent cash offer for this great looking and sounding car and enjoy a proper sports car.

would be a good one to start with if this is your first supra.

Guest gzaerojon
A low mileage TT Aerotop for £5.5k?! That should fly out the metaphorical door!

Good luck with the sale!

Time to sell my Toyota Supra.

A great runner, never let me down. Very clean inside and out.

Its an Aerotop, great when the sun comes out, and doesn`t leak either when it rains.

Its automatic,non turbo, done 40,000 miles,serviced regularly by Jem/Toyota,has full leather interior,central locking,electric seat, electric windows,radio/cd player with new speakers fitted,climate control,cat 1 toad alarm/immobilizor,converted speedo,17" racing alloys, steel exhaust. It has not been modified in any way. Its as Toyota intended.

A good example of this fine car.

it's non turbo ;)

Guest gzaerojon
Ooops :blush:

I just went on the "GZ Aerotop" that's in the listings! I did scan the post, but obviously not well enough!

lol same here at first :D

I would always go on condition rather than miles as most imports have been fiddled with at some point in the life...sorry for putting a downer on it but i looked at one with 46k on it and it looked like it had done 246k!

Put some pics of the interior it will help with sale...Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest martin169

yes the car is still for sale, but better be quick if you want to buy it and enjoy the aerotop roof for the summer thats just around the corner!!

Bump. Can't believe this hasn't sold yet - even with it being an NA that looks like an excellent price. I paid a lot more for my NA Aerotop with 55k miles, mind you mine's a facelift :) Still, if this doesn't shift at this price it doesn't bode well for my depreciation...

• 3 weeks later...

Too expensive now IMO. I sold my 1993 red aero for 3.4k it did have high milage but still, I also bought my current aerotop for slightly less than this and it was a fresh import in mint conditon and 49k. Although it was up for 7k at first.

Good luck with the sale, will be harder to shift as we get into winter, maybe put it off till spring? Or drop the price a little.

Guest martin169

im selling my beloved car in order to help pay for a deposit on a new home.

can`t afford to do both so current needs must and this little luxury must make way for another.

not selling because theres anything wrong with it, just times change and so do priorities..

Guest martin169

:) a really nice looking, clean running car, only 45,000 miles, strong engine and mechanics,needs a new owner and at a bargin price i think.

any takers?

if so drop me a line and maybe we can talk further about the price

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.