The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Black TT RZ Auto, 76k with private reg - Time to go :(

Angie

NOW SOLD

Unfortunately I'm putting my black '93 TT auto up for sale.

We've had the car for about 3 1/2 years and it hasn't missed a beat.

It was MOT'd about 2 weeks ago and sailed through as usual.

It's still pretty standard, nothing much has ever been done with this car - it even has both its' cats still in place. It's got the following extras:

HKS SSQV blow-off valve.

HKS Super-Drager cat-back exhaust. (The pipework for this has been custom made in stainless steel by Power & Performance in Norwich as the mild steel that HKS use is rubbish!)

Blitz Boost gauge

Alpine CD/Radio.

It has the usual RZ equipment plus cruise control.

The front tyres are new and were fitted for the MOT last month. (Done less than 100 miles)

Brian (my husband) did an oil change about 2000 miles ago - (only ever put Valvoline Synpower in it) and changed the cambelt at the same time.

Bodywork is in very good overall condition as you will see below, but there are some small stone chips on the front end. Nothing major though - we had the front end painted by Les Bedford, Norwich when we bought the car in 2004.

Mileage is just under 76,500 as of today.

The number plate will come with the car if someone offers very close to the asking price.

Oh - almost forgot - it has a Thatcham Cat1 alarm/immobiliser fitted too.

The car has also been de-restricted.

PM me if interested.

:)

I don't suppose you fancy swapping for a 2001 Supra Legacy do you?

Sorry - I'm trying to reduce the number of cars on the driveway at the moment. (We have 4 and need to free up some space!) Plus I'm looking at getting a new car for work in the near future and I'll be giving Brian my old one, so we really need to get rid of one of the Supras soon and eventually both of them in the medium term.

Just in case anyone missed it, I have actually lowered the price to £6650, but I'm just not sure if or how I can alter this in the thread title.

I'll get it on Pistonheads asap. I have also put it on Autotrader and have had some interest - just need people to come and look at it now. (Norwich is a bit off the beaten track for a lot of people.)

Just in case anyone missed it, I have actually lowered the price to £6650, but I'm just not sure if or how I can alter this in the thread title.

I'll get it on Pistonheads asap. I have also put it on Autotrader and have had some interest - just need people to come and look at it now. (Norwich is a bit off the beaten track for a lot of people.)

bit of moral support - "I'll come and look at it.." ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.