The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1998 Gunmetal VVTI 6 Speed Single Turbo

Kopite

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure Ro i'll have a pic for you by tomorrow, there was a thread on here not so long ago about Malamute dogs, from what I know their not to dis-simalar although the Siberian Huskies tend to be more docile.

Both breeds of dog do however need alot of exercise and don't ever let them off a lead :rolleyes:

Fantastic breed though!

Here you go Ro http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=119526&highlight=malamutes

lovely car, hope you get waht you need.

nearly bought a cerbera 4 years ago. nice car. Did quite a bit of research, and....

use it a little everyday seems to be the key. rich folk who leave them standing then flog the hell out of them every 2 weeks are the guys who blow them up and have reliability issues. ironically as a daily driver they are pretty good,,, so i heard from a number of different sources.

I hope so mate, seems to make sense as I reckon it's probably the same with Supras. Keeps the fluids moving, stops build up in pipes etc, engine in use doing what they should be. Just need the Supra to go now, it's all about to be finished this weekend with a remap next Thursday now by the looks of it. Just need to get the A-pillar sorted as well and decide what to do about the wheels.... keep or put some Ultralites on...

Will take £17600 for this, remap due on Thursday and might possibly have a map done by RyanG in a month for comparison :) New wheels and tyres will be added over the next few days as well as a new Veilside gear knob and new A Pillar. Possibly adding a freshly sprayed stock spoiler as the TRD one is becoming common, always liked the stock spoiler with the Trial rear.

No further price reductions as I'm spending a lot to make the car perfect and hassle free. Really wanted a club member to take it and look after it, after the remap i want it gone so will be in the trader and ebay etc :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Cheers for taking me out the other night Roe, really is a stunner of a car.

If someone is looking for a big single supra, thats been well tunned, aint going to fall apart and more importantly is a facelift 98 vvti, then this is for you. Be warned tho it isnt for the faint of heart, this is a seriously powerful car. Both myself and Rob Wild agreed that it really is a minter, but it isnt going to be for everyone as singles arnt.

Ta

Matt

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.