1998 Gunmetal VVTI 6 Speed Single Turbo

Kopite

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:yeahthat: lol

Just to clarify:

- Full service to be done in a couple of weeks will have an oil change done again with new filter even though it was done recently

- New UK front brake discs to go on, new pads all round and fluid

- All idle and start issues will be sorted as well as a thorough inspection (leakdown test etc) BEFORE any sale

- Will fit a new Apillar pod

The car will be perfect BEFORE any sale is finalised or money exchanged etc so any bidder has peace of mind :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Going for a Cerbera :D Should be interesting. Gonna get a runaround for WHEN the cerbera breaks down, gonna try and be more hands on with the TVR though as I'll have a spare car for when I fuck it up :D Wouldn't attempt anything on the Supra, left that to the experts as I can't risk not having it running

A little bit but hopefully found what appears to be a good made one. Gonna go have another look at it someone who knows a lot more about Cerberas than I do, if it turns out to be too troublesome then I'll get rid of it and stick to normal cars :) I've contemplated just getting a moderately nippy saloon/hatchback but got a hankering to give a Cerbera a go before that as i've always loved them

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.