The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Twin turbo manual UK

Guest joyrider

Guest joyrider

I feel sad but its time to move on.....

Its a cat d boys but you couldn't tell.....Not even Mark @ Phoenex could.

Its well maintained 106k miles on the clock, it has too many receipts.

All standard with all the uk toys apart from fmic and Nur Spec r exhaust system and induction kit.

Any questions you can call me on 0790 303 1811.

I watched a tv prog not too long ago and the chap on it reckoned with a cat d on the log book a car would lose about 20% of its pre accident value.

I guess each of us will value it differantly with some being bothered and some not, if you went to part ex it at a dealer then you'd poss get a shock but saying that trade value on a tt must be quite low now so doubt it would be worth doing that anyway.

Good luck with the sale.

I think your on the money for a cat D.

Uk manuals are so rare!

indeed thay are pig but there are bargins to be had.. i macca paid 5k for his uk manual and my friend paid 5250 for his and that wasnt standerd....

for a 9k ex-damaged car i would expect a few more perforamce parts and about 450bhp but good luck with the sale anyway!!

For a CAT D I think you have over priced it to be honest. The moment any kind of category is mentioned then to me the car is worth hardly anything, but thats my opinion not everyone elses.

However it is the holy grail of Supra's good luck anyway.

Guest joyrider

Fair enough with the comments boys.

To be honest I don't really want to part with it...

I put it for 9k and will consider offers but if its not meant to go then I will keep it.

Its a lovely car and it puts a :) on my face every time I drive it.

thank God for Supras!!!!!!!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.