The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Supra TT - 6 Speed Manual

Ady

As it says above

Low milage - just 48,243 on the clock. This milage is genuine and has been varified by the AA and data checks.

Imported 2 years ago, and has a current V5 log book, 5 months tax and mot.

The car itself is in great condition inside and out. Has a kit consisting of veilside front bumper, spoiler and rear spats and rear spoiler and oem side skirts. Electric windows, mirrors and drivers chair. All the usual bits and bobs youd expect to find.

Comes with alloys seen in the pictures, 18" and in cracking condition, also has 2 new rear tyers (covered less than 1000 miles), and all tyers have good tread.

A few mods which include an apexi induction kit, apexi exhaust system and rear tints (professionaly applied).

Also comes with the JVC head unit, CD changer and origional front bumpers, spoiler mand air intake box. Ill also throw in the origional auto spoiler.

This car is in exelent condition, and any inspection is welcome, but please no test pilots or time wasters.

I can also provide my AA data check that was carried out not so long ago.

If your intrested then send me a PM or email.

Pics are below: :)

Ady

Mobby Number: 07879 051 917

Ive taken some engine pics and some internal snaps like suggested above - The CD player you see WILL be sold with the car, and note that the clocks read in MPH and MILES.

Forgot to mention that it has a HKS BOV as seen in the piccy, a TOAT CAT 1 Alarm and imobalizer, with 2 fully working key fobs.

Also has a turbo timer fitted, which is hidden under the steering wheel, which can be set to 1. 3 or 5 mins or not at all/

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.