The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Non-Turbo Supra(For Sale)

Guest Omar.mahmood

Guest Omar.mahmood

am selling my supra as i have now decided ill be going for a n evo for change... i have been driving the supra for about year and a half got loads done to it just recently spent 2500 on the new upgraded engine still a non-turbo though...

below are the bits and pieces i have done to the car since I bought it

Non-Turbo Supra 1994....full resprayed in black(£1800)... full vielside bodykit(£1200).... new upgraded engine built runing aprox less than 22k miles with three months unlimited mileage warrant (£2500)...new clutch(352)...super sonic blitz induction kit(£120)... black window tints... BK 299 19' inch high power silver alloys(£1300) ... full 5 Zigen exhaust... JVC Exad cd, mp3 player,256 colour screen with remote(£800).... 12 inch pioneer sub with amp(£400)...

its in a well maintained condition v.clean, always been cleaned and waxed every 2-3 days max... have a look and let me know cheerz guyz...

Guest Omar.mahmood

hi there anyone interested on buyin the supra, send me your e-mail add ill send few pics of my car thank you....

Guest Nicholas
hi guyz... hope uz are all good cruisin abt in yo supra's n getin the heavy looks out there especially from the copas, lmao....

ill get 2 the point now,lol am sellin ma supra as i have now decided ill be goin for n evo for change... i have been drivin the supra for abt year n half got loadz done to it just recently spent 2500 on the new upgraded engine still a non-turbo tho...

below are the bits n pieces av done to the car since av bought it

Non-Turbo Supra 1994....full resprayed in black(£1800)... full vielside bodykit(£1200).... new upgraded engine built runing aprox less than 22k miles with three months unlimited mileage warrant (£2500)... super sonic blitz induction kit(£120)... black window tints... BK 299 19' inch high power silver alloys(£1300) ... full 5 Zigen exhaust... JVC Exad cd, mp3 player,256 colour screen with remote(£800).... 12 inch pioneer sub with amp(£400)...

its in a well maintained condition v.clean, always been cleaned n waxed every 2-3 dayz max... have a look n let me kn cheerz guyz...

LOL are you 'fo real? :D

Guest Phillw454

:rlol:

Can see this thread going down hill. Just abit of advice before the other memebers see this, drop "da txt spk" :)

£6500 is very expensive for a NA, nowa days you can get a jap auto TT for that sort of money.

Good luck

Guest Omar.mahmood

sad to hear your missin your supra phill, understand how you feeling.... well therez loadz N/A supra's goin for more than i have offered plus i personally know how much i have spent on the car...

sad to hear your missin your supra phill, understand how you feeling.... well therez loadz N/A supra's goin for more than i have offered plus i personally know how much i have spent on the car...

Loads?

Where?!

Spending money on a car doesnt normally make it worth more.

Im going to leave it at that as i dont want you to think im having a go :)

well therez loadz N/A supra's goin for more than i have offered plus i personally know how much i have spent on the car...

Unlikely. Even if they were for sale at that price, they sure as hell wouldn't sell. My '97 manual NA cost me just over £6K in October of last year, and I doubt it's worth much more than £5K now.

What people spend on their cars is irrelevant. I've had a couple of services, some paintwork, new tyres etc. It doesn't make my car worth £9K though.

Good luck. But to be honest - if you do get £6.5K for it, then mine will be for sale next week at £9K.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.