The mkiv Supra Owners Club

single turbo 400bhp supra mkiv 6 speed manual- mint

Voo51

Guest Nicholas

Looks like a very nice car I do however think this part is incorrect..

"can easily be put up to 700bhp with front mount, ecu upgrade and injectors"

Good luck with the sale!

Oh dear loooking at the turbo charger it dosent look very big.. so 700hp mmm i doubt it....

700hp isnt an easy figure to achieve and it will take alllot more than ecu and injectors.... how about another 4 to 5ks worth of parrts including a new turbo etc.

Ebay add quote "It is only running 0.6-0.8 bar boost which is plenty, but as i say with a few more bits and bobs this Supra could be one of the fastest on the road"

:D:d

Hi Its gota billet b4040 Thor Racing turbo. If anyone is unsure then look on Thors site.

They have told me it would onlyneed ecu upgrade, injectors and fmic to reach near on 700bhp oh and a new clutch!

If you have any issues you can inquire with them.

Hope that helps

Someone please correct me if I am wrong but you would also need aftermarket cams and possibly another walbro pump. Also something to control the boost as I assume you are just running it off the waste gate right now. Probably not a good idea to run the stock pistons at that power level as well, but hey ho if Thor says that was all you needed then it must be true huh. ;)

Guest Nicholas
Hi Its gota billet b4040 Thor Racing turbo. If anyone is unsure then look on Thors site.

They have told me it would onlyneed ecu upgrade, injectors and fmic to reach near on 700bhp oh and a new clutch!

If you have any issues you can inquire with them.

Hope that helps

Thor are wrong.

Someone please correct me if I am wrong but you would also need aftermarket cams and possibly another walbro pump. Also something to control the boost as I assume you are just running it off the waste gate right now. Probably not a good idea to run the stock pistons at that power level as well, but hey ho if Thor says that was all you needed then it must be true huh. ;)

Agreed I doubt you'd see any mroe than 550hp with stock cams, as I said before though it's a nice car and a good price.

i have just said what i have been told, i admit i am not a car buff and i dont know everything , im just trying to sell my pride and joy which i have loved for 2 years and she runs beautiful as she is.

Thankyou DannyW, means alot.

my sig says £14000 as that was original price and now dropped the price for hopefully a quicker sale.

my sig says £14000 as that was original price and now dropped the price for hopefully a quicker sale.

Sorry, my point was that you might want to adjust your signature to the CURRENT price as people on here might show more interest at the lower price :innocent:

Thanks Gaz and pablo22 :) Dangerous Brian i have just stated what i have been told- take it up with Thor Racing if you have any problems.

oh and heres what the turbo is....

B4040 (700BHP)

£970.00+VAT

£1,139.75 incl

700BHP turbo maufactured in Australia.

Ball bearing turbo.

Centre bearing case CNC machined from billet aluminimum.

Choice of colours and flanges.

http://www.thor-racing.co.uk/B4040_700BHP-Billet_B4040.asp

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.