The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Aerotop Wanted

Guest Geneb

Guest Geneb
This one fall through that you said you bought?

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showpost.php?p=1515136&postcount=10

Sorry that was just a dig at someone;)

here we go again :p

shut up you tart, gonna spank ya

I sent you a few knobby, were they any good :D

you are a scholar and a gent sir i'm going to look at one tomorrow but that red think was a real shitter by the pic's

Mine is up for sale, im open to sesible offers.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=118372

sorry mate , the cars a stunner and an amazing example but there's no way i personally would pay that can of money for an N/A but theres a lot of people who would:)

Guest Geneb
If you know what you're doing, auctions Geneb, auctions. You can get them for peanuts.

you seen any?

The oxford one ? let me know how you get on :)

yeah that one but i think he needs to move on the price as those wheels are real nasty

Guest Geneb
true, but does look good apart from them

Think i may be able to get geri in? Hehe kiddin bud last thing i want is the threat of some spiky little beasty slashin my tyres LOL

Spoke to the guy im gonna go have a look tomorrow

you are a star babe thx,thx for running me around stevie today your da man:)

thats ok big guy no worries.

the manager of burger king phoned and said thanks for taking you there.he made his bonus a week early and can i take you back in 3 weeks.lol.

Guest Geneb
thats ok big guy no worries.

the manager of burger king phoned and said thanks for taking you there.he made his bonus a week early and can i take you back in 3 weeks.lol.

even with 2 fatties like us in it your car still went like fook, funny as hell when you scared the shit outta that red micra though ,made my day cant wait to come out again lol

even with 2 fatties like us in it your car still went like fook, funny as hell when you scared the shit outta that red micra though ,made my day cant wait to come out again lol

oh andy so you want to come out again do you? i remember the last time.Itold you that daved (only gay in the village)outfit was a no no.

you need some tips from no1br.

Guest Geneb
oh andy so you want to come out again do you? i remember the last time.Itold you that daved (only gay in the village)outfit was a no no.

you need some tips from no1br.

Oh please go out so i can shag your missus again

Guest Geneb

Damn got £6k waitin to be blown on an aerotop and theres none for sale, looks like i'll be joinin ryan.g with the skylines

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.