The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Toyota Supra NA-Turbo Manual £7995

shaf

I have been offered a good deal on a car i would like to upgrade to so putting up the Supe for sale. Nice car, no mechnical issues whatsoever. Tidy inside and out. I have owned in for 3 months and have had no issues with it whatsoever. Here's the spec:

Manual 1993 Toyota Supra NA-T Import on an L plate.

Full turbo conversion professionally done at Turbofit

Lowered suspension

Full electrics, Aircon

19inch Advan Kreuzer wheels

TRD Bonnet

Veilside skirts

Veilside spats

Veilside rear spoiler

C-West front bumper

Glass headlights

Boostlogic 4inch straight through exhaust

Front mount intercooler

Oil catch can

Tanabe Strut Brace

HKS SSQV

HKS FCD

Warlbro Fuel Pump

Large single turbo

Apexi AVC-R

Apexi SAFC2

Defi Oil Pressure Gauge

Defi Water Temp Gauge

Defi Boost Pressure Gauge

Defi Link Meter

Momo Steering Wheel

Momo Knob

Momo Brake Lever

Full respray in Candy Red with gold flakes

Cat1 Alarm and Immobiliser

82000miles

£8995 ono pm me or email me at [email protected]

no cheap comments on how you dont like the bodykit etc. there's a time and place for that and i will ask mods to remove such comments

Guest Phillw454

Sorry you may want this removed, but the price seems abit much for an NA-T, you can get a TT now for around that sort of money. But i guess if you think its worth that and some one else agrees then thats all that matters.

Best of luck with it.

you can get a tt for 5-6k but that doesnt mean that it devalues the value of a na-turbo to less than that. especially considering that a standard na-turbo conversion kicks out more bhp than standard tt supe

Guest Phillw454
you can get a tt for 5-6k but that doesnt mean that it devalues the value of a na-turbo to less than that. especially considering that a standard na-turbo conversion kicks out more bhp than standard tt supe

Fair point, i wont spam up the thread:) Good luck

I think its a fair price for the spec. It might be an NA-T but its looks very tidy and as he says it puts out more power than a TT.

I know you said not too but the body kit isn't my cup of tea but I tell you what that colour looks really nice. Bet its amazing in the flesh.

Good luck with the sale :)

I have always wondered if the internals are changed on the NA-T conversions. Is it still running stock NA pistons and cams?

JB

no idea, but i guess the best people to ask would be turbofit as they did the conversion and know what the supra na's can take with the turbo.

It would sell alot easyer if you changed that horrible front bumper.

no matter what i change the front bumper to, someone wont like it. which is why i have allocated a small amount for a replacement bumper for the new buyer to choose their own ;)

I saw this car a few months back at Shaf's garage and it is stunning to look at :D - it had a few minor things to be fixed and if they are now done wow it will be an outstanding buy for some1.

yeah all sorted now, took a bit of time, money and effort but all sorted, apart fromt he front indicator which im still trying to source :eyebrows:

lol, yeah seen the thread and can only agree with the quality of work they have put in. luckily my mechanic is very competent and resolved the issues encountered.

although to be fair, there werent as many issues as listed in that thread which looks and sounds like a right pigs ear :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.