The mkiv Supra Owners Club

UK Spec TT 54,800 miles - Immaculate.

bjh

Hi -

This is a reluctant sale of my mint UK Spec TT - I simply cannot justify owning more than one car at the moment :(

Very rare to find one with such a low number of owners (one previous) and miles, one of approx 630 UK cars - plus insurance is ridiculously cheap for a 320-ish bhp car (through Elephant)! A superior ownership prospect than compared to J specs for residual values.

Its had only one previous owner (lady) from new and has covered just 54,800 miles. With a full Toyota Service History it has been highly maintained, with a recent cambelt change.

Usual specification - aircon, airbags x 2, cruise control, electric driver's seat, stock factory tape player and CD autochanger in the boot, full electrics..... It's totally stock standard.

Black leather interior - the back seats are as new as is the passenger, driver's seat shows very little wear with no cracking to the leather. Carpets are totally immaculate and as new, and the condtion of the interior is very clean. New Toyota mats are also fitted.

There are virtually no stone chips to the bodywork, it's a very clean example. This is a rare example of a standard UK car in exceptional condition.

PM me for more information.

Thanks.:)

• 2 weeks later...

Thats a beautiful Supra!

Reminds me of the one I missed out on as a guy in Leicester spectacularly under priced it. It was gone before I could get there.....:(

Good luck with the sale. Won't be long as that is something special!;)

H.

It's totally stock standard.

;) are you sure.....Blitz rad cap and clear side repeaters :)

Only having a bit of fun :) best of luck with the sale, she does look good.

Is that paint rubbed off due to the rear number plate rubbing ? or a stick on number plate ?

What a fantastic project starter for someone. It just needs huge wheels, lowering, re-spraying a 'cool' colour and a comic book body kit. Da bliiiing! :eyebrows:

I really hope it goes to someone that'll appreciate it for what it is.

The car will be with the stock rad cap and orange sides when I sell it. (Stock cap has a peeling label)

The sticky pads are still on the car - no paint is peeled off!

No plates as I've just removed a personalised registration.

Really in two minds as whether to sell or not, I know another one like this won't come around any time soon....:( (but my sensible financial head says pay back some debts.)

Any questions - just ask.

The car will be with the stock rad cap and orange sides when I sell it. (Stock cap has a peeling label)

The sticky pads are still on the car - no paint is peeled off!

No plates as I've just removed a personalised registration.

Really in two minds as whether to sell or not, I know another one like this won't come around any time soon....:( (but my sensible financial head says pay back some debts.)

Any questions - just ask.

read post 8 fella somebody interested in buying it!!!;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.