The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Racelogic Traction Control with Launch Control

mrboost

I have a Racelogic Traction Control System with launch control. This was removed by Whiffbitz from a Supra TT. I purchased a brand new loom from Racelogic and never got round to fitting it.

Racelogic with Launch control, manual(s) and dat files on disk.

So up for grabs will take some photos.

Selling as saving for the new shape supra :p

£300 Shipped.

could be sold in a matter of mins. Got a PM from MK47 so he got first dibs. Think he's just checking fitting costs.

I have never fitted it, but it was working when Whiffbitz removed it, as his customer was selling the car so took it off. I purchased it and was going to fit it myself so boiught another loom...but then though i wpould let thor fit it. Never got round to it, seen as i dont use the supra much now and have no plans to make it faster no point in fitting it, so a bargain is up for grabs.

careful Rob - if people learn it does not work they may take that trophy off you :p

LOL they'll have to fight me for it :D Anyway i've found a work around its called TFOP(Take Foot Off Pedal) :D

No seriously it is a really good system its just that it conflicts with the EMU if you wire it in between the ECU and EMU :blink: so im currently in the process of re-wiring :)

Rob you've got the single kit I want so don't be jealous now!! :)

Hey Dan should that not be the other way round? As you now have the single kit you want? If so what did you go for you bugger :)

PS Dont worry about me and my little PHR stage 1 we are doing just fine :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.