The mkiv Supra Owners Club

For Sale... new water injection kit

JamieP

Joe how does the meth sit in that plastic tank, are there any corrosion issues etc??

I was using a 50-50 mix of meth/water, No corrosion issues for me, then again I did not have it on for too long as my accident happened shortly after having it installed. I do not think corrosion is an issue with these tanks mate as it is plastic. If it was a metal (I believe Aluminium can cause issues) then you might have problems.

The tank is very sturdy and it comes with a level sensor that you can wire up to a light that you can place somewhere on the dash to let you know you are running low. I actually had two lights installed. One would tell me when the system was activated and working and the other to tell me when she was running low on fluid. The tank is quite large and I went though a few tanks of petrol before I really started to notice the level going down too far.

I only had the system running off a pressure sensor, I was going to have the Motec control it all eventually but my accident put a halt to that for now. :)

I was using a 50-50 mix of meth/water, No corrosion issues for me, then again I did not have it on for too long as my accident happened shortly after having it installed. I do not think corrosion is an issue with these tanks mate as it is plastic. If it was a metal (I believe Aluminium can cause issues) then you might have problems.

The tank is very sturdy and it comes with a level sensor that you can wire up to a light that you can place somewhere on the dash to let you know you are running low. I actually had two lights installed. One would tell me when the system was activated and working and the other to tell me when she was running low on fluid. The tank is quite large and I went though a few tanks of petrol before I really started to notice the level going down too far.

I only had the system running off a pressure sensor, I was going to have the Motec control it all eventually but my accident put a halt to that for now. :)

Um when is the orange monster going to hit the roads again ?

Is it possible to make it any better:d

Only if I have a pair of lifelike boobs installed on the dash. :D

On second thought that be too much of a distraction.

*Sorry for going off topic on the thread Jamie*

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.