The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anybody selling a supra for around £3000

krboyd7

I might have to fall really lucky.

Well i have the cash waiting now if anyone is selling.

TBH you'll have to jump into the never ending pit of luck to fall far enough to get that lucky.

Although there is another pit u can jump into called the "buy a supra for 3k and have it break on you" pit. Its probably easier to find one in there!:p

TBH you'll have to jump into the never ending pit of luck to fall far enough to get that lucky.

Although there is another pit u can jump into called the "buy a supra for 3k and have it break on you" pit. Its probably easier to find one in there!:p

lol

Guys, just because he has 3k saved does not mean he cannot afford to run the NA. Firstly saving money takes time, so he has £3k.

Secondly a NA is actually not bad to run at all. Servicing can be done yourself and to be hoenst is easy on the NA, even spark plugs just take a bit longer.

Tyres are probably the worse bit price wise but if keep an eye on ebay for companies shifting unwanted stock you can get bargains I got 2x 17" tyres for stock alloys for £35 off there (kumho Supra tyres so mid range).

Yes things could go wrong but thats life. The NA is a very robust car and will just keep going and going. Just because a car is there for £3k does not mean it will be any worse then one for £4k we see cars go cheap on here all the time when members need them to go. Are they all dogs?

Guys, just because he has 3k saved does not mean he cannot afford to run the NA. Firstly saving money takes time, so he has £3k.

Secondly a NA is actually not bad to run at all. Servicing can be done yourself and to be hoenst is easy on the NA, even spark plugs just take a bit longer.

Tyres are probably the worse bit price wise but if keep an eye on ebay for companies shifting unwanted stock you can get bargains I got 2x 17" tyres for stock alloys for £35 off there (kumho Supra tyres so mid range).

Yes things could go wrong but thats life. The NA is a very robust car and will just keep going and going. Just because a car is there for £3k does not mean it will be any worse then one for £4k we see cars go cheap on here all the time when members need them to go. Are they all dogs?

That is my point exactly, a car will sell for whatever the owner decides to sell it for, someone could have a fantastic n/a and sell very cheap to make sure its a quick sale if they need the money.

Thanks

The only reason i mentioned 3k, is thats what i have cash in my hand at the moment guys. I have always owned a decent performance car and maintained them with not much problem.

I just hope i can find one soon. Maybe i am impatient.

Its purely that a supra is an awsome car .