The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Kookoocachu aka Jaymee

Kranz

Now I know some of you have been wondering where she's gone.... Ok, just Ed then ;)

Well, I've been in touch and she's still thinking of a Supra; once she starts a new job soon and can afford it (or a house, and we all know which is more important).

The back problem is all sorted & she's recently got engaged! (Sorry Ed... if you need someone to talk to I'm sure someone will lend you 20p to call the Samaritans :D)

Once she has started the new job she'll be looking to renew her membership, so brace yourselves for some more losing weight & dare I say Christmas threads :eyebrows:

She sends her love to everyone :)

I remember. She's from IoW IIRC cos I was gonna give her a lift to the Ace Cafe Supra meet back in January but she couldn't make it. I ended up having JohnK as a passenger instead :(

I'm sure JohnK is quite nice, in his own way? :D

I'm sure JohnK is quite nice, in his own way? :D

He's ok ;)

He's still trying to pimp me some parts from his breaker he used for his manual conversion. Not that I mind, cos I need some of them :D

He's a top guy - he's helped me with quite a lot of things now, not matter how small and trivial :thumbs:

Hope she rejoins before Christmas Eve otherwise we need a new club stripper.

You volunteering Ed??? Nice one!

She was a big tease.

Anyway, with members like Linda I doubt I'll have much time for her these days.

:taped:

Edit - Only 4 posts to go before 3000! Woohoo

... & dare I say Christmas threads :eyebrows:...

Hope she rejoins before Christmas Eve otherwise we need a new club stripper.

I remember the bad back, weight loss program stuff and exotic animals. The camera isn't ringin' any bells though...
Christmas ringing any bells? Broke her camera so couldn't put up any pics.

IIRC there were about 10 volunteers wanting to hand deliver a new camera on the night.

Found the thread. It was on the night of the 23rd December. I was driving up north for Christmas that night, and as soon as I got there I went straight into Chester to meet some mates and get drunk :(

Wish I'd stayed in and had a browse on here now!!

Don't reckon much to her housekeeping skills.

Can she cook?

Just catching up on the immense thread which this camera malarky is about. It would seem that the room in question is her parents living room. And you guys are cracking me up with some of the posts on that thread!! :lol: