The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Black, approaching Helston Cornwall.

Dave36

Ok i was leaving Helston about 2pm yesterday, (Sat) driving out on the Falmouth road, just passed the last roundabout, (The new one) When a black supra flashed at me, sorry mate never noticed much else as was in a hurry. Are you local? Havent seen any black ones around Helston before.

I saw a really nice looking kitted one parked in a drive near goonhilly...was silver though.

They have gone mad with speedcam vans i noticed on the A30...saw 3 on my way down.

The old redruth to helston road still gets me excited though...a great driving road that 1. Shame they have shortened the mad mile section at the end though.

Yes the mad mile, lol. Although im loving the new roundabout, my car drifts so well around it. Must remember to brake on approach, MMM! Im so glad my parents live in that estate.

Have to say though the road from hill top garage to hayle through leedstown has to be my favourite road of all. Awesome!

Anyways, who was it in the black supra, im wondering if it was steve from truro now?

Can you confirm either way Steve?

Can we not talk about speed cameras, Thank you!

Well welcome to cornwall, lol. Where were you heading from and going to? I maybe able to help find out if it was you.

Did a guy in a silver supra wave at you about 10 seconds b4 you reached a roundabout? If so it could well have been you!