The mkiv Supra Owners Club

supra 6 speed twin turbo manual

gdc

cost me around £10 500 about 8 months ago have spent a further £5000 on the car, abflug spoiler ,carbon bonnet (colour matched)leather seats (two tone blue and black,new hoses (blue) new air induction kit and new center caps on route from nick carbon effect dash, new steering wheel (not fitted yet)

gauging interest as fancy a single turbo but dont fancy the hassel of doing it myself,who ever buys this car will get a excellant supra.check out garage,more pics to follow.

Nice car but you need to remove them headlight thingies LOL makes it look terrible IMO and is also makes the bonnet and wings not sit right as its raised if you know what i mean ;)

When you sell a car i think you need to market it to the masses rather than a few who may like mods like that :)

But beauty is in the eye of the beholder LOL

Mike

headlights? this car supurb its only your opinion i like them but others wont and for how much it would cost to change them thats up to any buyers out there,i would rather have a car which body work is fantastic and runs perfect but need to change something cosmetic? would you???

headlights? this car supurb its only your opinion i like them but others wont and for how much it would cost to change them thats up to any buyers out there,i would rather have a car which body work is fantastic and runs perfect but need to change something cosmetic? would you???

sorry headlight covers :)

was just some advice to help to sell the car bud thats all, at the end of the day its your car and upto you ;)

Mike

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.