The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wanted- Black Manual n/a

Peter P

Hi Guys and Girls,

I'm after a donor for a little project i'm doing. Car needs to ideally be black and must be a manual (5spd is fine). The finer details don't worry me as it'll be getting stripped out and most parts will be uprated and replaced.

MOT failures, Unfinished projects, anything will be considered but not looking to pay a fortune for it given my plans for it.

Might even consider a partially stripped car as I'm going to be uprating a shed load of parts so won't matter.

If anyone knows of a tired, unloved or knackered black manual SZ PM me or stick up some details here.

Cheers.

Pete :)

there is a guy local to me has a N/A for sale its man and black a bit of a shed though but it may be up youre street

next time i see it ill get you the number if you are interested:search:

oh just saw where youre from may be a problem!!lol

there is a guy local to me has a N/A for sale its man and black a bit of a shed though but it may be up youre street

next time i see it ill get you the number if you are interested:search:

oh just saw where youre from may be a problem!!lol

Will travel / arrange transport for the right price on the car mate so if you can get me a number and any info on it I'd owe you a pint or two! ;):D

why not settle for any old colour if its getting stripped and everything replaced and if its an 'unloved' supra your after, it may well need a respray anyway?!

True, saying that would mean extra expense on a full respray at a later date which isn't such a big problem but I like the engine bay and interior to match so if they are black to start with it's a bit less work.

Would consider ANY manual n/a in fairness but looking for a project car where a lot of it will be getting stripped and replaced so cheaper the better. :)

Cheers.

Pete :D

I've got one, but it only needs a little tidying. Taxed and motd, drives lovely. Make me an offer? ;)

Sounds like it might be too good for what I have in mind! :eyebrows:

Not wanting to spend more than 2-2.5K on the donor car as it'll be a work in progress and be going on a serious diet! ;):D

PM me some more details though mate and a price you'd take and we can go from there although i'm not promising anything as got a few things in the air at the moment and one possible car already that sounds ideal.

Cheers.

Pete :)

No probs. I've just stuck it on Ebay with no reserve. ;)

Would that be the black n/a 5 spd with the impressive and veru honest writeup?! ;):D

Has a 3.5K buy it now on it if i'm looking at the right one althoug, the way it's written reckon it is the one! :eyebrows::D

Free link: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1993-TOYOTA-SUPRA-BLACK-5-SPEED-MANUAL-N-A_W0QQitemZ180141989255QQihZ008QQcategoryZ18290QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Will watch it for now and see how the bidding goes mate but thanks for the heads up. :)

Would that be the black n/a 5 spd with the impressive and veru honest writeup?! ;):D

Has a 3.5K buy it now on it if i'm looking at the right one althoug, the way it's written reckon it is the one! :eyebrows::D

Free link: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1993-TOYOTA-SUPRA-BLACK-5-SPEED-MANUAL-N-A_W0QQitemZ180141989255QQihZ008QQcategoryZ18290QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Will watch it for now and see how the bidding goes mate but thanks for the heads up. :)

:D Thats the one. ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.