Rain

Class One

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Really heavy here in reading been like it since 8am, car park flooded to about 12" deep lol drains cannot cope, its really noisey in here as we have a flat roof.

Should be a fun journey home tonight - glad i brought the fiesta (runabout) as it will float down the road hehe.

Does anyone reckon we will actualy have a summer this year !!

Was madness this morning, dog woke me up at 5am and it had clearly been raining for hours already. Stopped about 12pm today.

However Jons work place flooded so they have had to go to their disaster recovery site and therefore need all sys admins all weekend to get it sorted so JAE might not happen anyway. Really glad I bought advance tickets and paid for food!!!!

Here's a live feed from JAE, it updates every 5 minutes.

http://www.davidbreckenridge.com/visualdiary/archives/images/glasto/24.06.05/Muddy%20tents-thumb.jpg

If you look hard enough you can see the rain is still falling. :D

Eeek, house is nearly flooded, thank god its stopped raining.

Had to move the Supra as it was up to the bottom of the door - managed to rip the entire front bumper off :( RIP Do Luck. No JAE for me this weekend.

Oh dear, is it really bad??

I think there needs to be a new thread? Which Supra's will make it this year to JAE? the outside secure Car Park will be somewhat full with None Jap Cars i can imagine.