The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Silver Aerotop N/A

scotspower

Guest Geneb
Its unfortunately lower than im willing to part with the car for at the moment.

thats ok bud i understand and the offer wasn't meant as an insult:)

good luck with the sale

thats ok bud i understand and the offer wasn't meant as an insult:)

good luck with the sale

I have a strange feeling that this car has your name on it Andy!! You have the cash, he has the car.;)

A bit of compromise is needed me thinks!!

H.

Maybe sad to admit this but the second take looks you get from women as you drive by is unbelivable. My bro's got a Z4 and he can't belive how many more people look at the Sup with the top off compared to his.

Then again that could be because he's an ugly b'stard or the fact i crawl past.... lol

• 2 weeks later...

Just cant afford it paul. With the baby on the way i think it would be best to just pay off my loan and then theres no struggling. Its just to bloody hard running 3 cars. If one was a tt then it would be even harder.

I'm quite interested in this areotop though. Just cant really brake the 6k mark though.

OK bud, There's no way i can pay any higher than that for a 93 N/A. I can understand all the effort you've put into it, and it does look very clean But even if i could afford it I'd expect at least a 95 plate for that price.

No offence mate. good luck with the sale.;)

No offence taken.

Car is now finally to be advertised elswhere if it doesnt shift then i maybe forced to remove some of the more expensive items added such as the wheels and ice and sell those seperatley.

Hopefully not as its taken a lot of work on my part to get the car to where it is at present.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.