The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Where is Michael?

jamesmark

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You forgot Tann, he was great and always made me realise how little I know... about everything.

I miss that guy. Extremely knowledgeable and a genuinely nice person. Also physically fit judging from his avatar (no homo). If you are reading this Tannhauser, come back!

I miss that guy. Extremely knowledgeable and a genuinely nice person. Also physically fit judging from his avatar (no homo). If you are reading this Tannhauser, come back!

I have it on good authority he's left to frequent more intellectual forums with decent debates, not the same clap trap in a repeat till fade action. I think CJ has joined him. :)

Michael

Supragal

Suprastar 3000

- where are they now?

My ideal threesome....:eyebrows:

There are so many members that I miss these days from when I joined. Burna, Pig, Edd, Rays The Roof, Dr Doom, Dazla, Alan999 etc. The North West lot are still pretty close but it's sad to see people fade away from the scene.

I had about 6 months off about two years ago but I still nipped on every couple of days to see what was going on.

H.

My ideal threesome....:eyebrows:

There are so many members that I miss these days from when I joined. Burna, Pig, Edd, Rays The Roof, Dr Doom, Dazla, Alan999 etc. The North West lot are still pretty close but it's sad to see people fade away from the scene.

I had about 6 months off about two years ago but I still nipped on every couple of days to see what was going on.

H.

Dazla is still around as i sold him a bike the other week, but he trys to stay off the forums for the same reasons i do :)

Aw shucks. Thanks for the comments. I sold the supra a year ago, so I've kind of lost interest in the car-related threads. I still pop in every so often.

Yay! Welcome back. If you do disappear, take me with you! (again no homo)

Yay! Welcome back. If you do disappear, take me with you! (again no homo)

Take two 'no homo' posts into the shower?