The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Where is Michael?

jamesmark

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Cutting Retorts" are Micheals speciality!!:D I know it got deleted but my favourite was the "Failed Traders Convention" retort...;)

H.

I dunno. A few people who are too sensitive/have a problem with his posts/just don't get him and you lose genius stuff like that.

How do these people get on in the real world?;)

How do these people get on in the real world?;)

They probably don't Martin!! I have always seen people who get offended easy as having weak personalities. I have always tried to make myself able to give as good as you get in a verbal exchange but others just can't stand any kind of confrontation or debate.

The ability to admit you are wrong is also priceless as you can't argue with it!!;)

H.

I have always seen people who get offended easy as having weak personalities.

..and I've always thought that people that offend others purposely are rude and uncaring! :p

Totally agree about the admitting you are wrong bit. So many people don't do this and that is really infuriating. There's a guy here who will simply not admit when he's made a mistake. I usually just pressure asking the same question in different ways until he relents. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Took a break from the people here for various reasons, I didn't leave, I just opted to have a break. I don't crave the admiration or approval of the masses and quite honestly don't give a crap what many think of me, I'm not shallow enough to need a fan club. However I am somewhat annoyed by some people who seem to think my forum persona is some kind of an act, a character, something that I need to "drop" to ensure people don't get offended. What do you do when this isn't the case and the person you are on here is the person you are everywhere else? Do I then adopt an act and pretend I'm someone else? Do I live a lie on here or should I be allowed to be myself?

..and I've always thought that people that offend others purposely are rude and uncaring! :p

Is that what you think I do? You think I set out to offend people on purpose?

Is that what you think I do? You think I set out to offend people on purpose?

Sometimes I think you do yes, it seems that way. You enjoy the reaction. Mostly people just take it the wrong way. Myself being one of them.

I'm glad you've returned though.

Pete, you are entitled to your opinions, I have plenty of them too so it would be wrong of me to think others shouldn't. You're wrong but that's your prerogative, stick to your guns if it makes you happy.

I think he went away to stay here for a while and become one with more people like himself.

I see your amazingly pathetic posting standard hasn't improved then, great work, grab yourself a cookie from the jar.

Guest Phillw454
This place is like a 'man group'... now it time for hugs people, let it all out :)

:rlol:

At least Michael is honest is his above statement ^^ Im sure hes had a dig at me in the past but thats just how some people are, doesnt bother me and im glad hes back, his comments always did make me laugh, every forum needs a guy like him.

• 2 years later...