The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Where is Michael?

jamesmark

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I thought Michael was fantastic. I only met him once and he didn't really speak to me but his comments on here were always a great source of amusement!!:)

I think if people take his comments to heart then they are being a wee bit over sensitive....:rolleyes: The guy told it how it was and a lot of people don't like that, but I'd rather have that than the two faced bitching that goes on!!

Hope he comes back!!

H.

I saw him grumpy git he was :D :D very hungover ;)

I only saw him sober and can't remember him being drunk, but apparantly when he was he was very friendly chap and was quite amusing. I thought he was quite the looker too ;) :D

Gary I did also hear that he had an extremely bad hangover on Sunday, I'm sure if he thought you thought he was being grumpy towards you he would give you a big hug and apologise the next time he meets you :friends:

I only saw him sober and can't remember him being drunk, but apparantly when he was he was very friendly chap and was quite amusing. I thought he was quite the looker too ;) :D

I thought for a moment that Michael had somehow managed to hack into your account. But then I realised he would never spell apparently wrong. :D

I thought for a moment that Michael had somehow managed to hack into your account. But then I realised he would never spell apparently wrong. :D

I even have the forum spell checker installed, just goes to show how lazy I am :D

Gary I did also hear that he had an extremely bad hangover on Sunday, I'm sure if he thought you thought he was being grumpy towards you he would give you a big hug and apologise the next time he meets you :friends:

:rlol:

No mate he was fine really ;) never seen him grumpy :D

See, that's what happens when Michael is away for too long. Slacking. :)

He told me at JAE that spelling is now off his 'things that bug him list' :D

I also heard Michael got on with Tom so well at JAE that Saturday night when Michael (after a few drinks) asked to borrow the sacred megaphone from Tom he said "Sure mate, but please bring it back in 20 minutes". Michael being a wee bit squify then leant it to Pete, who then leant it to Branners, who in turn leant it to Ed. Ed then in his wisdom instead of returning it leant it to Class One! :blink:

When I realised that all these members had nicked off with Tom's megaphone for a total of 3 1/2 hours :blink: I thought it was my duty to wrestle it from Doug and return to Tom (I'm good like that you know ;)) I'm sure you can imagine my shock when on my returning said megaphone to it's rightfull owner, Tom gave me a rollocking for it going missing for so long! I tell ya, there's no helping some people :rolleyes: :D