The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wanted: Aero or manual SZ

SupraGirlie

I really can't decide if I want a modified manual supe or a fairly standard aero I can modify! I have been looking into manual conversions for the aero and I can get it done very cheaply through a friend so I'm swaying back towards an aero now lol

haha s/g I like it ;) I could get 6k but it would require another months wages in which time I may have bought a Supra, going to look at a couple this weekend :)

Hmmm nice shaf, if I can't find a nice aero, I'll come back to you!! Oh have you still got any wheels for sale by the way?

hey s/g

if you are interested give me a p.m and we can talk then;)

Guest Geneb

if i ever go back to supra's im gonna buy in december when everyone is bored with them and strapped for cash.

21!!!! :D

I put a deposit on a Supra I went to look at yesterday, hope I made the right choice, its more than I wanted to spend on a Supra but it's an aero in black and only just been imported and has 76000kms and mint condition so will be a nice base car for me to modify which is what I wanted, I could have got a TT for the amount I am spending though!

I can't remember which I linked you to now lol I'll get some pics sorted as soon as I take its nasty wheels off and get a decent set!!

We need an Eastbourne meet so you can check it out for me :)

No I don't remember either! Once you get some photos on here, then that'll help.

Yeah I'm sure we could have a mini meet to have a look over your new aero for you :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.