The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wanted: Aero or manual SZ

SupraGirlie

I'm after another Aerotop with milage UNDER 80,000 miles as the whole reason I sold mine was the milage was getting really high!

If I can't find a nice aero, I'll happily go with a MANUAL SZ only, again with milage under 80k, I would prefer if it's modified or even just a decent set of wheels would do etc, but it does need to be in good condition.

I haven't got a set budget in mind.

mine will be up for sale soon

as ive decided TT is the way to go;)

but it does need a couple of things doing to it before i sell

new clutch and new rear tyres both of which will be getting done soon (real soon)

so anyway you will find pics in my garage and if you want more just ask and ill send you some;)

alex

p.s its got 64k on the clock

Mine is up for sale, just not had the time to put it on here.

73K miles

Chris Wilson Brakes with pads and braided hoses all round

Leather interior (fronts)

£700 worth of ice

18" refurbed chrome Nice Pulltec alloys ( very rare and were over £3000 when new) Rears 10" wide fronts 9.5" New rubber all round.

Lowered suspension

Original Toyota side skirts, rear spats

Unblemished Silver paintwork

Set of Paul's alu heater control knobs

Apexi exhaust, 2nd decat

Toad A101 Alarm System and an additional immobiliser fitted

Uk Glass headlights fitted (new)

There's more if your at all interested.

I spent over a year looking for this car!!!

Looking for £8K

if you sell that for 8000 i will be amazed... you probably I hope you paid less to get it right?

I'd be lucky to get £9-10k for mine, even though its a TT aerotop in perfect condition. So £8k may well be a bit of an over valuation. It does look superb though. :)

hey s/g

id be looking to sell in a month max just depends when i can get the clutch in the tyres are being fitted tonight so that'l be done

asking around 6k TBH if you were not wanting to pay that much ill let you have it for 5,3k without the decat or carbon hood

you sound like you know what youre looking for so you might be better haveing a look at it first?

where are you about?

haha s/g I like it ;) I could get 6k but it would require another months wages in which time I may have bought a Supra, going to look at a couple this weekend :)

Hmmm nice shaf, if I can't find a nice aero, I'll come back to you!! Oh have you still got any wheels for sale by the way?

Guest rodeo_v8

oh thats great , its just that im looking for an urgent sale , need to put a deposit for a house next week

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.